Patterns on Braceletbook.com to make! (for wallhanging, bracelets etc.)

 Hey Guys! So lots of people in Bracelet book and other sites have been asking me if I could make this post! So yeah! Here we are! I'm really sorry if I'm late or anything else, it's just because I was REALLY busy with school and unfortunately we finished it on Friday with our Graduation. Any ways! Now I have holidays and I will be doing every week a new post! (Hooray!) 

Any ways! ;)

If you don't know what bracelet book is you can go to my other post to see what it is. (http://bloomingelephant.blogspot.com/2021/01/announcement.html)

And now the patterns! (Patterns will be shown with # just click on the numbers and you will see the patterns;) )

#61223

#75595

#59790

#35638

#45056

#50518

#78662

#49064

#51217

Bye guys! Hope you liked this post! Make sure to comment and follow! Also tell me if you want a part2!!

Comments

  1. I also graduated and in September I will be in Grade 9 which is High school here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But graduation doesn't matter anyways because I am homeschooled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you forgot to reply to my comments in your last post about what did Kerameos do that was bad for schools?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I loved this post I would love it if you made a part2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hi Kristen Fan Welcome! I am so happy that you and JossLover4ever are here.

      Delete
    2. Hey Kristen fan!!! Tysm for being here!!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Galatea are you here? Why are you not responding to comments. Oh well you must be busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. hey Grace! I'm soooo Sorry for not responding to your comments,I was really busy because I had to move from Athens to Crete for my Summer holidays and the wifi was really bad here! Any ways, I'm back, and I'll make the post about Kerameos really really soon! (today or tomorrow๐Ÿ˜„)

      Delete
    2. It is ok and I hope you are enjoying your Summer in Crete. ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
    3. Thanks!!! ;)) Also, the kerameos post is up now! Go check it out! Ty <33

      Delete
    4. Where is it I do not see it?

      Delete
    5. Also Kristen Fan commented on your post "Things to do when you are bored". Just scroll to the bottom of that post.

      Delete
    6. I dont know what happened. I post it and now its gone! Idk what to do... and it was a really big post tho...

      Delete
    7. Maybe just rewrite the post it and put it on a google doc so if the post you write is gone again you still have it somewhere.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I dont know... It was a really big bost and it took me hours to write. Nvrm...

      Delete
  9. So how is your vacation in Crete. What are you doing there and are you having fin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! I had a lot of fun today I came back to Athenes :((

      Delete
    2. It sounds like you had fun in Crete.

      Delete
  10. I like the 1st, 2nd and last ones best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all look like cool patterns, I think I will try them sometime. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite pattern is the rainbow flag pattern and the mushroom one.
      What is your favorite food Quinley? I like perogies with chicken or with potato's and cheese.

      Delete

Post a Comment

write whatever u would like me to know :)

Popular posts from this blog

My fav quotes!!

My fav quotes! Part 2๐Ÿ™ˆ

How to make a loop in a bracelet.