Announcement!⚠️

 Hello guys!And happy new year!So for todays post's I just decided to make some tutorials on something. 


So, in the 2020's summer I got a lot of thread and I decided to learn how to make bracelets!Then I searched in the web and I found that there is a site called braceletbook.com!

What we can do in Braceletbook.com?

In this website there a lot activities to do!You can watch videos about bracelets, chat with users, make patterns, add photos with bracelets, make friends, rank up, do challenges, make tutorials and others!

Is Braceletbook.com safe?

Braceletbook.com might be the most safer website in there whole world! Why? Because if you been rude moderators message you and tell you that this was rude. Also if there be any harassment or intimidation, the administration of the website automatically banns your account.



So, the Announcement for this post is that I will do some tutorials on bracelets! Also, to clear up I just wanna tell you that in this blog site I'm not going to do only bracelet tutorials and other bracelet things ,but and others things as I did before😄!


Thank you very much for reading this post!With love,Galatea!<3 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hey, Yes! I've been using the site for around a year. Love the patterns and how many there actually are! Wish I could see more videos on tutorials.🤗😉

      Delete
    2. No! I do not use that site! But I like making bracelets out of rubber bands!

      Delete
  2. What is Bracletbook.com??? Please comment or follow on my Doll blog: https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed you and can you please follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you also switch the blog language from Greek to English because I don't speak Greek and I have to use the blog translator to read you posts. And do you like dolls or Lego

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I must have accidently clicked the unfollow button.

      Delete
    2. I am following you as Hailey Keller

      Delete
  6. I am now following you as Hailey Keller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hailey Keller is my other account name and it is fake name

      Delete
  7. Can you perhaps follow me again?

    ReplyDelete
  8. And do you want to join my American Girl Dolls Book Club? Here is the link to my post about it: https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com/2021/02/american-girl-doll-books-pdf-here-are.html
    It will be very fun and every week there is a new book we all read please comment down below that post if you want to join or have any idea's or finished reading the book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I added you as a member of this book club on the comments. Go check.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is near the bottom of that post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also I have an Idea for a future blog post: You can ask everyone some questions like what is their favorite animal and favorite food, what things they like to play with or do and more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I got some emojis you can copy paste them to your comments from now on:

      😊 😁 😄 😋 😎 😍 😘 🙄 😣 😥 🙁 😭 😠

      Delete
  12. Do you want me to share with my friends a link this blog so that you get more comments or follows???

    ReplyDelete
  13. So you going to make a new post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

write whatever u would like me to know :)

Popular posts from this blog

My fav quotes!!

My fav quotes! Part 2🙈

How to make a loop in a bracelet.