Things to do when you are bored!! (prt.2)

 Hello guys! Welcome back! Todays post is what to do when you are bored part 2! Enjoy <3

(Don't forget to follow and comment down below ty and ly :3 )


1. Make bracelets

2. Learn a new languache

3. Change your room! (make it aesthetic etc.)

4.  Go adopt a new pet

5. Do your hw

6. Chill and to absolutely NOTHING

7. Make your own online business 

8. Find out answers to your big questions

9. Make a blog

10. Watch Netflix or Anime!

11. Try do draw yourself by looking in a mirror

12. Make posts on your social media accounts!

13. If you haven't an acc, make!

14. Start a new book!

15. Plan a trip

16. Make new outfits and do modelling in your own house (lol)

17. Apologise to some1 you love

18. Try to find your new style

19. Stick mini LGTQ+ flags in public! (Also happy pride month :) )

20. Watch yourself in the mirror and compliment yourself!

Hope you enjoyed! Tell me if u want a prt.4 !!

Comments

  1. I love these suggestions for what to do if you are bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sure.Glad you loved them!

      Delete
    2. So I am just wondering what are the main political party's in Greece and can you explain Greek Politics a bit to me. You do not have to explain greek politics to me if you do not want to.

      Delete
    3. Yeah. Our political, Michotakis, is a really bad political.

      Delete
  3. Also JossLover4ever commented on your post about Greek Salad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't see the comment thought

      Delete
    2. Did you scroll to the bottom of that post? I can see it strange why you can not.

      Delete
    3. Anyways this is what JossLover4Ever Wrote: "Hi I am new here! Grace Tomas recommended your blog and I already really love it. I love Greek salad I will definitely try this recipe."

      Delete
    4. Hey Joss_lover_4ever!!! Thank you so much fpr being here!!!πŸ˜„So glad!! Welcome❤

      Delete
    5. Thank you! I already love your blog you have so much cool stuff on here.

      Delete
    6. I know right Galatea and her blog is awesome

      Delete
  4. Ya I commented there it should be showing but that is very weird if it is not. Also I love these ideas. Right now I am learning Spanish.😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Here in Canada they teach us French. I do not speak it but I know a few words.

      Delete
    2. Oh hey!! Now i can see your commentπŸ˜„!! So glad you are here!! Welcome❤

      Delete
  5. So why you do not like Michotakis your Greek president?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because she got Kerameos is a president for all the kids, the schools etc and she have done so many stupid things to us... Wanna tell u what?

      Delete
    2. What did she do that was bad?

      Delete
    3. So what did Kerameos do that was bad for schools?

      Delete
  6. Hello Galatea I am new on your blog. These are some great recommendations I am learning many languages right now Spanish French American Sign Language.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may end up doing #3, I really think it would be nice to change my room around. :)
    And it would be fun to do #19.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

write whatever u would like me to know :)

Popular posts from this blog

My fav quotes!!

My fav quotes! Part 2πŸ™ˆ

How to make a loop in a bracelet.