Quiz for bffs(Best friends)ft. Marianthi

         Hello everyone!! 

 Today I am not alone!!I'm here with my bff, Marianthi! First of all, if you have a BFF, then share this post to her or him, for more enjoy!😜 It's a quiz for both of you! Second, you must write all your answers to a piece of paper. So, have fun!!😉 Don't forget to follow my blog and write in comments what did succeeded you!



1. Do you want to share all your secrets with your BF??

a. Yes, I want, everything!

b. A few... 

c. Not all of them..


2.  Do you go out with your friend a lot??

a. Yes, very often!!

b. Sometimes!

c. No...


3. Does your BF likes the same things as you??

a. We both like the same things!!

b. Sometimes I don't like the same things with my BF..

c. Not at all...


4.  Do you want to go to a trip with your BF?? 

a. Of course, I  want!! 

b. Erm.. I don't know.. I am not really sure.. 

c. Not very much...


5.  Does your BF knows a lot about you??

a. Yes!! She/He knows everything about me!!!!!!

b. Not everything...

c. Erm... no..


6.  Do you want to be stuck together all the time ??

a. Yes, of course!!

b. I don't really know..

c. Erm... I think better no..


7. Do you want to have only one BFF, or to have a lot of friends??

a. I want to have one BFF, only.

b. I think that if you have a lot of friends it will be better.

c. I don't know (Actually, I don't have an answer for that)


8. If your BF leaves the city, what would you do??

a. I would go with him/her.

b. I think that it's better to leave her/him go and talk by skype_facetime_zoom_ect. 

c. I think that I have to start searching for a new BFF.


9. If you quarrel with your BF, what would you do??

a. I would say to her/him  sorry and I would buy to her/him a present!!!

b. I would say to him/her sorry, but if he/she is still angry with me I would dump him/her.

c. I would just leave. I don't need these "friends" in my life.


Now it's time for the results!!!

More A= Sometimes you can not come off from you BF, but you are a really good friend! Keep having this beautiful friendship!!😍💗

More B= You are very very very good and sensitive friend!! You want to have a lot of friends and not stuck to other people. Bravo!!💖😉

More C= Well, you want to have a distance, and not stuck to your friend like a glue.😎 But we think that you have to trust your friend more. Doesn't really matter! 💛✌


                                                                                                 Galatea & Marianthi💖😘

Write in comments if you liked it and your mark, and follow my Blog!!!!😉💬💭


Comments

  1. Don't forget to write here, in comments and follow my Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I will write here. if I have a question or something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty!! But I'm not bff with Marianthi any more...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

write whatever u would like me to know :)

Popular posts from this blog

My fav quotes!!

My fav quotes! Part 2🙈

How to make a loop in a bracelet.