How to make a greek salad! (Dakos)

 Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog! So today's post I decided to make a tutorial on how to make a greek salad! The greek salad is one of the best salads and is vegetarian! So the greek salad that I'm gonna show you how to make it it's called Dakos(Ντάκος), and Is from an island called Crete! Hope you like it!  

Before we start make sure you have follow me and don't forget to comment down below!

Enjoy!

For the salad we will need:

1 cucumber 

1 1/2 tomato

bread or a dry biscuit (it's better to have the dry biscuit) 

cheese or feta (feta is a greek cheese and is better to have it for the salad)

olive oil

Salt

Peper (if you want)

A bowl


How to make:

Take the bowl and put inside the bread or the dry biscuit. Then, put on the tomatos (or make the tomato a juice of it and put it on). Then put on the cheese or the feta and add the cucumber. Then add the paper, the olive oil and the salt and voila! Καλή όρεξη!!!!

Der Standard: Ντάκος, το καλύτερο σνακ του καλοκαιριού!

Comments

  1. I am going to try this recipe one day and I also really love feta cheese! Oh and there is a spelling error when you said: "Before we start make sure you have follow me and don't forget to comment download!" I think you meant "comment down below" not download.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah I'll fix it thanks!

      Delete
    2. I have another Idea for you: Review a product, movie, show, food or other thing and make a post about that. For food you can cook/bake a dish and taste test it. And for movies and shows you can tell your favorite show and your rating and review of it and if you recommend that show.

      Delete
    3. So are you going to use that idea or no?

      Delete
    4. When I'll have time because these days I'm really busy, I'll try in the weekend :))

      Delete
  2. If you want to find out more about American Girl Dolls go here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Girl_characters

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my blog I made a new post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am new here! Grace Tomas recommended your blog and I already really love it. I love Greek salad I will definitely try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

write whatever u would like me to know :)

Popular posts from this blog

My fav quotes!!

My fav quotes! Part 2🙈

How to make a loop in a bracelet.