I don't know the tittle for this post! (lol)

 Hello guys! Welcome! I just wanted to thank you guys for watching my post etc!!! Also, I wanted to tell you that I'll make an Etsy shop about bracelets and other crafts!

Also, If you have any ideas for posts let me know downbelow! 

My apologizes guys for not being active! I'm so sorry I was really really busy this days with school activities etc.!

Any ways, don't forget to comment and follow tysm!!! 

With love Galatea XXX

My socials:

Insta: galatea_spapa (Sorry if I don't accept your follow request :( )

Bracelet book: Galaxy_Gal\

Etsy: (is coming soon :P)

Pinterest: galateaa_

Comments

  1. In my opinion you are active here on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, thanks I thought I wasn't but yeah that's good that I am active

      Delete
    2. You are welcome I love reading your blog

      Delete
  2. Oh wow I didn't knw you had other accounts other than Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question for you: How many comments do you have here on your blog? On my doll blog I have 199 comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fact about me: I am 13 years old

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool we are almost the same age you are just 1 year younger then me

      Delete
    2. Ξ₯eah. There's a new Billie Eilish song!

      Delete
    3. Oh cool I will go and check it out! Thanks for telling me.

      Delete
    4. I listened to the new song called My Power by Billie Eilish and I really liked it did you like it?

      Delete
  5. What is your favorite Ice cream flavor? Mine is Vanilla with sprinkles on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is my younger brother's favorite flavor of ice cream too

      Delete
  6. I changed my profile image do you like it? It is of the actress playing Grace in the American Girl Grace move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually look like that I have blonde brown hair

      Delete
    2. I love your new pfp, is it Olivia Rodrigo? (Let me check it out)

      Delete
    3. Yes it is Olivia Rodrigo

      Delete
  7. Today we are celebrating Ukrainian Orthodox Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

write whatever u would like me to know :)

Popular posts from this blog

My fav quotes!!

My fav quotes! Part 2πŸ™ˆ

How to make a loop in a bracelet.