How to make lemonade!!๐Ÿ‹

 Today I'll show you how to make easy cold lemonade for hot days!(Don't forget to follow my blog and write me in comments!!!)

What you will need: (for one cup)

2 lemons๐Ÿ‹

Sugar or agave

water 

ice

one cup

one spoon

squeezer

~First step~

Squeeze your lemons well in the squeezer.

~Second step~

Put your lemond jouice in the cup.

~Third step~

Add water.

~Fourth step~

Add as much agave or sugar as you think to make the juice sweet!

~Fifth step~

Stir

And now you made a very good lemonade!!!๐Ÿ˜Š




Comments

  1. Wow looks tasty maybe I will make it with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been so long since I've made homemade lemonade... I shall definitely make it again once summer comes around. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

write whatever u would like me to know :)

Popular posts from this blog

My fav quotes!!

My fav quotes! Part 2๐Ÿ™ˆ

How to make a loop in a bracelet.